INTRODUCING INCREDIBLE NEW PERKS:
A $500 signing bonus for Team Leaders for select sites throughout the California PENINSULA and ORANGE COUNTY regions
Love working with and having an impact on kids? Have loads of energy and stamina? Interested in education and project-based learning? Ready to take your group management skills to the next level in an amazingly fun summer job?
Team Leaders are the single most consistent presence in the experience of each Camp Galileo camper, and so have the greatest potential impact on each camper’s summer. This responsibility requires careful attention to the physical and emotional safety of each and every individual camper within a team, and to the overall development and formation of the group as a whole.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead your team of up to 18 campers throughout the week to art, science and outdoor rotations
• Provide leadership, energy and camp spirit for campers, constantly assessing group dynamics and the needs of individual campers
• Assist Lead Instructors in the classroom as they deliver curriculum to your team of campers
• Set, work towards, and achieve measurable professional development goals
• Support camper check-in and check-out processes
• Provide excellent customer service to families by communicating with them on a daily basis about their camper’s experience
• Write daily updates to families and weekly camper certificates
• Assist with daily set up and clean-up of camp and assist instructors with lesson preparation
• Support morning and afternoon extended care program including check in, check out, and leading camper activities
• Contribute to and participate in daily opening and closing ceremonies, all-camp activities, and snack & lunch supervision and programming
Team Leader positions fill quickly on a rolling basis. Apply or learn more today: http://www.galileo-camps.com/jobs/summer-jobs/team-leader
• Commitment to educational programming for children
• Flexibility to meet changing work needs and demands
• Ability to work collaboratively on a high-functioning team
• Openness to feedback and desire to grow professionally
• Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to communicate clearly, maturely and compassionately with families
• Ability to maintain an excellent work ethic, a high level of energy and exceptional enthusiasm all day, every day, for up to 10 weeks
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Upper-level high school student, college student or graduate
• Demonstrated leadership experience
• Experience working with kids or in a camp setting a plus
• Sixteen years old by your camp’s first day of operation, with a work permit valid thru August 2015 (if under 18)
Ready to work hard, play hard, inspire, and contribute?
Galileo is currently accepting applications for over 1,200 summer positions. Our hiring process is competitive, and positions fill quickly on a rolling basis.
APPLY TODAY at http://www.galileo-camps.com/jobs/summer-jobs/
Contact: Galileo Outreach
Email: Galileo Outreach Website: http://www.galileo-camps.com
AboutJobs.com does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the job information posted in this database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies, contracts and job offers.