The TLA Photography Specialist is responsible for the Senior Camp True Life Adventure, Digital Photography. Capturing camp through a lens! Explore the different styles of photography, learn about the functionality of a digital camera, and develop artistic ideas through composition, depth, and lighting. Discover the works of famous, master photographers and local photographers, as well. Throughout the week, get behind the lens, capture your own photographs, and showcase your favorite nature, action, portrait, fashion, and candid camp photographs at the ESF Gallery Exhibition!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Group supervision of campers with attention to: behavior and group management, health and safety, security, and personal and skill development
2. Organize and prepare daily lesson plans in a fun and creative manner
3. Implement ESF curriculum; bring lesson plans to life for campers through your participation, support and guidance
4. Encourage creativity and critical thinking while making a positive impact on each of your campers
5. Use effective classroom management skills to lead the activity and effectively create a fun environment where everyone feels included
6. Promote and actively participate in all camper activities
7. Work effectively with co-workers and collaborate on daily responsibilities
8. Complete assigned paperwork
9. Serve as a positive role model to campers
10. Follow the ESF Code and maintain the ESF Look at all times
11. Employee is expected to exhibit ESF Core Values at all times and to adhere to all company policies
12. Have fun
13. Other responsibilities as assigned
Position Competencies for Success:
1. Understand and support the mission of the organization
2. Commitment to the growth and development of youth
3. The ability to work effectively with others in all levels of the organization in a professional manner
4. Commitment to producing consistent, high-quality work
5. Excellent judgment, ability to identify problems and works quickly to find solutions
6. Highly organized
7. Positive attitude
8. Patient, caring and creative
9. Flexible, adaptive and a Team player
10. Desire to make a difference in the life of a child
1. Knowledge of subject area: see position scope factors
2. At least one year post-graduate teaching experience
3. Previous experience working with children, examples include but are not limited to; babysitting, academic/athletic tutoring, camp counselor, youth volunteer, classroom assistant, religious education teacher
4. Previous camp staff experience (preferred)
1. Bachelor’s Degree
Other Skill Requirements:
1. Outstanding communication skills which include the ability to use clear, concise and grammatically correct written and oral language in all aspects of professional interaction with campers, their families, peers, leadership team and the larger community
1. Reports directly to and takes direction from Senior Camp Director. May also take direction from and is overall accountable to the Site Director.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
1. Ability to push/pull, lift and carry a minimum of 35Ibs
2. Endurance to work outside and on your feet for 6-8 hours per day
3. Ability to respond to emergency situations which may require running (up to 1 mile in some cases) and climbing stairs.
4. Good physical condition which enables candidate to execute all responsibilities associated with this position
Please apply online at https://jobs-esfcamps.icims.com.
Contact: Talent Acquisition Team
ESF Summer Camps
750 East Haverford Road
Bryn Mawr, PA, United States 19010
Phone: 866-721-6363 Fax: 610.581.7040 Email: email@example.com Website: https://jobs-esfcamps.icims.com
AboutJobs.com does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the job information posted in this database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies, contracts and job offers.
GoNannies.com- Quickly find a nanny or nanny job in your area through the nation's most trusted online source for nannies, sitters, senior caregivers, and housekeepers.