Is social media part of your daily life? Do you regularly communicate with your friends and family via social media? Do you get your news on social media? Be part of a rapidly growing global network of independent contractors working from home as a Social Media Evaluator! As a Social Media Evaluator with Appen, you will be rewarded for your ability to improve the relevancy of the newsfeed for a leading global social media platform. We offer competitive pay, project prep sessions, and the ability to work from home.
Social Media Evaluators will need to commit to work 4 flexible hours a day, 5 days per week. At least one must be a weekend day. Once accepted for a project, you must meet consistent quality standards. Superior performance will make you eligible for additional projects.
Appen's successful Social Media Evaluators possess:
- Daily social media activity (including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc).
- Avid interest in working with social media.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently with effective time management skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong expressive writing skills.
- Ability to articulate in written and verbal English.
- A computer less than three years old
- Microsoft Windows (Vista or above) or MAC operating system (not a tablet)
- A high-speed Internet connection
- Basic aptitude for installing applications, and troubleshooting and addressing software issues with limited support.
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Please send your resume to Jsosh@appen.com
11812 North Creek Parkway N Ste. 202
Bothell, WA, United States 98011
Phone: 206-459-5141 Email: email@example.com Website: www.appen.com
AboutJobs.com does not guarantee the validity or accuracy of the job information posted in this database. It is the job seeker's responsibility to independently review all posting companies, contracts and job offers.
GoNannies.com - Quickly find a nanny or nanny job in your area through the nation's most trusted online source for nannies, sitters, senior caregivers, and housekeepers.