What is different about our Camp? A warm, friendly, family environment in the suburbs but looks and feels like a rural lakeside location...you could be in the heart of the Maine, Vermont or New Hampshire countryside but are just 30 minutes from Boston or Providence! This is the closest you will get to an overnight Camp community without having to move away from home for the summer!
Spend a summer in the woods at an exciting, fulfilling job! Great compensation package, great location, great experience!
We welcome SKYPE and Facetime Interviews!
MORE INFO AND BENEFITS
- Hours are 8:30 or 9am-3:30pm, with a 30 minute lunch break (a 6 or 6.5 hour work day).
- Dates of Camp are from June 29th to August 28th (9 weeks/44 days), Mon-Fri (Closed July 3rd).
- We have options for job share opportunities. Minimum commitment would be 3 weeks however, the job can be shared so you are working only 2-3 days a week. June 29th and August 28th
- Staff training in late May and the beginning of June is also required.
- $18+ per hour based on experience and qualifications.
- Free Camp snacks and popsicles everyday!
- Up to 2 children of successful applicants may attend Camp tuition-free (up to a $9900 value, raising the overall benefits to equal up to $50 per hour).
- Housing is not provided. Staff must live locally.
* Ability to work with children aged 4 to 15
* Computer experience
* Work as part of a team
A current license (RN) is a prerequisite. Prior experience (preferably pediatric) is always preferred but warmth, patience and the ability to communicate effectively with campers, staff and parents are all crucial. Newly qualified RNs will also be considered. Experience with computers is also a requirement as we use an online database for our health records. Ability to communicate with both parents and staff is a must.
Everwood Day Camp is an outdoor focused summer camp featuring many physically demanding activities on land and water. Staff members are regularly required to walk, hike and otherwise move in woods, fields, beaches, and lakes. In order to perform the job, each staff member of Everwood Day Camp must be physically able to travel around a large rural environment (fields, woods, beach, etc.) over uneven ground on a regular basis. Everwood Day Camp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
We are currently preparing for the summer of 2020 and are accepting applications for many positions.
Candidates interested in employment with Everwood Day Camp are invited to complete our online staff application.