We have a very simple system where each person is assigned duties and then we basically expect it to happen. We check in on you a bit but we try to hire people who have great talent, (and basically don't need to be monitored), are easy to work with and can work as a team.
- Ability to remain positive in stressful situation
- Ability to lift and carry 35 lbs
- Professional and clean appearance
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Willingness to learn as much as you can about Black Diamond and Denali Park
- Safe and Clean with a Sanitation Focus at all Times
- Self-Motivated, mature, fun loving Person
- Adventurous looking for a fun summer job
- Friendly and like to talk to people
- Have a positive outlook and be an asset to our team
- Be flexible about what days you work, what schedule, and duties for the day
Almost all of the Employees that have come through Black Diamond tell me how different and refreshing it was to work with us. No matter how experienced I think you can gain something wonderful from working for us. Black Diamond offers a cultural environment, not just for the J1 students but also for us as a business, other employees, and the community. We all benefit from this opportunity as people from all over the world come to live and work and travel like a local for a few months in Alaska. Working for us is a great opportunity to learning more about other cultures and perspectives and make lifelong friends. Our jobs are challenging and require a great deal of energy and devotion. We need self-motivated individuals. That have a high team player ethic and love people and adventure!
How To Apply
Please apply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Our process for hiring is as follows:
#1 Send out inital Informative E-mail
#2 Do a phone or Skype Interview
#3 If both parties want to move forward then we do a reference check
#4 Send out a contract for the summer and add you to our group e-mail list