We welcome SKYPE and Facetime Interviews!
- The regular work day runs from Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm (which includes a 30 minute unpaid lunch break) with occasional night and weekend work in addition.
- The Maintenance Assistant's regular work day will include the refilling and distribution of water and snacks around Camp, set up of equipment for special events and activities, and landscape detailing.
- The Maintenance Assistant may also be asked to do some: raking, painting, digging, cleaning.
- Dates of Camp are from June 29th to August 28th (9 weeks), but we could have 40 hrs per week of work starting in late May/early June for the right candidate.
- Salary is $12.75 per hour.
- Housing is NOT included. Staff must live in the local area.
An enthusiastic, motivated, warm, friendly individual.
The ability to communicate, with patience and clarity, with co-workers.
The ability to lift 50 pounds.
The ability to work efficiently with an eye for detail.
18+ years of age (must at least have finished Sr year of high school by June).
Experience of working in a maintenance/landscaping position (or similar)
Everwood Day Camp is an outdoor focused summer camp featuring many physically demanding activities on land and water. Staff members are regularly required to walk, hike and otherwise move in woods, fields, beaches, and lakes. In order to perform the job, each staff member of Everwood Day Camp must be physically able to travel around a large rural environment (fields, woods, beach, etc.) over uneven ground on a regular basis. Everwood Day Camp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
We are currently preparing for the summer of 2021 and are accepting applications for many positions.
Candidates interested in employment with Everwood Day Camp are invited to complete our online staff application.