Compensation and Schedule
Starting Wages: $14.25/hour
Seasonal Employment is available May/June through August/September
(this is flexible for students and will be discussed at the interview.)
Employees will work 8.5 hour shifts between the hours of 7:30 am and 5:30 pm MT.
Employees must be available to work weekends.
This position offers a 40-hour work week.
• Retail Experience is preferred but not a requirement
• Money handling experience
• Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision
• Ability to function in a team environment.
• Ability to communicate orally in order to provide general information to park visitors in an
understandable pleasant manner and to handle routine problems.
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Seasonal Employment is available May through August
(this is flexible and will be discussed at interview could extend into October)
• Employees will work one of two shifts 8:15 to 16:45 MT or 9:15 to 17:45 MT
• Applicants must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license, and maintain a favorable driving record.
They must also have a reliable source of transportation.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should complete an application at www.trnha.org/employment.htm.
If you have questions and would like more information on the position please contact Tracy Sexton at email@example.com or 701-623-4884