Monterey, CA, United States
# of Openings: 1
Position Type: Temporary Part-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Administer the activities and programs to guests offered by Monterey Tides with a warm and courteous attitude while maintaining a clean, safe, and fun environment.
- Host all Activities including - Outdoor Activity Program for hotel guest as directed by management.
- Host and participate in all Monterey Tides activities including but not limited to: Outdoor sports games, arts and crafts, line dancing, themed parties, rainy day activities, private parties, group activities and holiday games.
- Assure cleanliness and organize the following areas: Family Pool, Sand Volleyball and other locations.
- Provide enthusiastic customer service at the Monterey Tides front desk. This includes and is not limited to: welcoming guests, taking reservations for Monterey Tides amenities and Monterey Tides programs, answering phone calls, providing resort information, making room and credit card charges and monitoring bike rentals
- Cleaning and keeping track of all games, outdoor equipment.
- Monitor and address regulations and safety concerns at Monterey Tides.
- Issuing and inventorying pool towels.
- Required to work holidays, weekend, day and night shifts as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Hotel recreation, camp or other related hospitality experience of at least 1 year
- Applicants should be in excellent physical condition, capable of bending, kneeling, climbing, and lifting of 50lbs.
- Experience working with children and families.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with guests, associates, and the general public.
- Should have knowledge of the local areas attractions and entertainment.
- Must be able to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to interact with a wide range of people.
- Extremely customer-service orientated and have multi-tasking
- Be able to execute basic office tasks. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience working with inclusive programming preferred but not required.
The majority of your working hours will be completed outside in varying temperatures and conditions including high heat and rain.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Location: Monterey, California, US
Posted Date: 7/12/2019
Click Here to Apply