Churchville, NY, United States
Category Medical Residence Step Down Program
Type Regular Full-Time
FLSA Status Exempt
Corporation Name DePaul Community Services (DCS)
Responsible for the oversight of DePaul's Hopelink Transitional Housing programs in collaboration with the Sr. Director of Clinical Services including the hiring and training of management staff, the supervision of Site Supervisors and Sr. Housing Techs, ensuring all programs meet contractual and program policy compliance requirements while providing quality care to the people being served.
- Hires, supervises, trains and evaluates Site Supervisors and Senior Housing Techs in collaboration with the Sr.Director of Clinical Services.
- Responsible for the review, assessment, screening and decisions about acceptance of people referred to sites in collaboration with Sr. Director of Clinical Services.
- Performs on-call responsibilities to all Hopelink sites.
- Works in partnership with Sr. Director, Quality Management and Vice President to promote optimum care.
- Ensures that staff adhere to organizational policy and procedures.
- Works with the Sr. Director and Site Supervisors to develop, adjust and adhere to program budgets.
- Conducts ongoing, regular supervisions with the Site Supervisors and Sr. Housing Techs.
- Participates in any relevant internal DePaul meeting, and external community meetings, including referral, assessment, treatment and county meetings as deemed necessary for the optimal operations of program oversight.
- Completes required State, County and community reports related to each program in a timely fashion.
- Makes regular, frequent visits to assigned sites to ensure that programs are adhering to DePaul's standard of quality and to assist with problem solving regarding housing and referral processes.
- Attends and participates in utilization review, treatment teams and staff meetings as needed.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations for self, residents, guests and staff.
- Works cooperatively with the Sr. Director, Site Supervisors and Sr. Housing Techs to ensure that all physical plants are held to the DePaul high standards and related concerns are addressed in a thorough and timely manner.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the community, outside service providers and family members to foster collaboration, community involvement and participation.
- Monitors for value-based programming, tracking positive outcomes based on quality service.
- Networks and facilitates ongoing communication and contracting with Hospital systems, including Eds, SW departments, other departments and related health care and funding agencies regarding referrals, census status, progress, updates changes and needs.
- Performs any other duties for the effective operation of the program.
Licensed RN as defined by NYS Education Dept., 5 years' experience in mental health services, addiction treatment and other clinical settings, three years of which must be in a management and supervisory position.
This position requires a valid/clean New York State driving license/record as outlined in DePaul's personnel policy.
Location: Churchville, New York, US
Posted Date: 9/10/2019
Click Here to Apply