Rocky Mountains! - Evergreen, CO, United States
Avid4 Adventure, voted as one of Outside Magazine's Best Places to Work for multiple years in a row, is hiring instructors for our summer resident camps in Colorado! At Avid4, we embrace diversity and are working to actively increase diversity in the outdoor industry! Visit our Inclusivity page to learn more. We empower kids to choose active, outdoor lifestyles. Instructors are the cornerstone of our team, providing support, mentorship, and instruction to our campers with enthusiasm and passion at our Resident Camps. Instructors provide 24-hour care for our campers and act as their primary support while in cabins, during program instruction and on expeditions, and more. Positions available in Evergreen and Bailey, CO. Room and board is included in your seasonal rate!
We want Instructors that can:
Live Environmentally Connected
- Staff training: Begins in early June 2020
- Contract Dates: from the start of staff training through July 26th or August 9th
- Weekly rates starting at $390 (room & board included). Additional pay for WFA/WFR, etc. Please visit our website for our full compensation rubric, including rates, experience "additives," and travel stipends at https://avid4.com/jobs/compensation. Room and meals are included in your compensation.
- Must be 18+ years of age
- A sincere passion for working with kids
- Previous work at a camp is highly preferred
- Minimum of Wilderness First Aid and CPR obtained prior to the start of camp
How To Apply
and click to apply to any positions that interest you. We do not require a resume, just simply outline your experience and answer a few questions. We will reply within 48 hours!