Shifts Available: FT 3pm-11pm
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for our skilled nursing home The Gardens at Camp Hill, in Camp Hill,PA!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
Attend your Interview and receive a $5 gift card to Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Amazon, Best buy, and others.
$5000 Sign Up Bonus*
LPN ($5,000) FT 3pm-11pm
SMS us for a rapid response717.740.2906-People Powered.
- Coordinates, assesses, plans, delivers, and evaluates nursing care for a specific group of patients/residents on a designated unit.
- Performs accurate, thorough, and timely nursing assessments and reassessments of patient/resident care needs in accordance with Nursing Department standards of practice.
- Delivers direct and indirect nursing care to patients/residents, fostering the maintenance of the highest functional level for the patient/resident at each stage of illness and emphasizing family inclusion.
- Evaluates the patient/resident response to treatment plan and consults with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to revise ongoing plan of care to best meet the needs of patients/residents;
- Coordinates and documents discharge planning process for assigned patients/residents, ensuring that both the patient/resident, family members, and/or caretakers fully understand the discharge plan of care
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- We are also willing to accept graduates that are not licensed yet depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Location: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, US
Posted Date: 5/23/2020
The Gardens at Camp Hill