Shifts Available: Full Time
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator RN for our for our 95-bed skilled nursing facility The Gardens at Camp Hill in Camp hill PA! The primary purpose of the job position is to conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of the state and the policies and goals of this facility.
Shifts: Full Time
$5,000 Sign-Up Bonus*
SMS us for a rapid response 717.740.2906 -PeoplePowered.
- Routinely assess residents according to pre-set schedules, or on an "as needed" basis for condition changes, hospital return, etc.
- Responsible for accurate observation, assessment and communication of condition changes to appropriate personnel
- Assures completion of assessments and CAAs by other departments such as Social Services, Activities, Dietary, and obtain corresponding signatures
- Complete other sections of MDS, quarterlies, CAA's and care plans etc., in absence of other personnel
- Initiate care plans based upon resident needs identified in the Resident Assessment Protocols and for updating the care plans according to guidelines
- Prepares and distributes MDS schedule to interdisciplinary team
- Transmit MDS to state weekly (or as required) and maintain accurate records, including a transmittal log
- Licensure and Registration by the State Board of Nurse Examiners as a Registered Nurse required
- Over twoyears of previous long-term care assessment coordinator experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Location: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, US
Posted Date: 9/15/2020
The Gardens at Camp Hill