Req No. 2020-6967
We are seeking a talented Training & Development Intern to assist with course maintenance and training preparations. This individual would provide guidance into the Analysis, Develop and Evaluate phases of the ADDIE training model.
This internship is part of our Summer 2021 Internship Program. Exact dates are still TBD, but the internship is a 12 week program that will start mid May and go through early August.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Supporting training delivery by planning, organizing and monitoring training sessions.
- Assist in designing effective training sessions, including applying fundamental adult learning principles to assist and support the ADDIE training model.
- Assist with the Learning Management System administration.
- Maintaining training documentation: updating content, uploading documentation, creating registrations.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to confirm the accuracy of training materials.
- Assist in report generation and dashboard reporting.
- Administer post training evaluations.
- Assist in the preparation of learning assessments.
- Researching and reporting on training inquiries/tickets.
- Understand products and services offered by CO-OP and applying that knowledge to training.
- Assist in the development of Best Practices (processes and procedures) for the department including research, information gathering and documentation to support department initiatives.
- Create and maintain ET&S content for Intranet/SharePoint site.
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered and maintained at all times.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Enrolled in a college or university pursuing a degree in one of the following fields: Adult Learning, Education, or equivalent.
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA.
- The ability to work as part of a team demonstrated through involvement with student organizations, community involvement, work experience, or other activities.
- Proficiency with technology and the ability to learn and use new systems quickly.
- General knowledge of adult learning principles and the ADDIE training model.
- Interpersonal and human relationships skills.
- Solid organizational skills including time management.
- Strong presentation skills including verbal and written communications.
- Analytical, technical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, adhering to deadlines.
- Creative approach to communications, problem solving and brainstorming.
- Previous internship and/or work experience preferred.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Paid internship.
- The opportunity to join a nationwide, fast-growing organization.
- Gain real world experience working on projects alongside full-time employees as well as other interns.
- Learn about the financial technology industry and how your work will impact credit union members across the country.
- Connect with other interns through learning opportunities and other fun events.
- Explore your interests and potential career path with job shadow options.
Location: Des Moines, Iowa, US
Posted Date: 1/4/2021
CO-OP Financial Services