• An enthusiastic, motivated, warm, friendly, caring individual.
• The ability to communicate, through patience and clarity, with children and co-workers.
• The knowledge and ability to explain and demonstrate boating fundamentals and techniques through drills and games (training to be provided).
• Strong swimmer.
• Free Red Cross Lifeguard Certification course (up to $500 value) is provided but passing the test is a job requirement.
• Experience of working with children.
• Experience of teaching paddle-boarding.
DATES, HOURS AND PAY
• 9:00am to 3:30pm (this includes a 30-minute break per day).
• June 28th to Aug 27rd (9 wks, preferred) or Aug 20th (8 wks) and hours are guaranteed.
• Mon to Fri each week except for July 5th when we are closed.
• Wage is $13.50 an hour
• Extra income can be made (up to $1000) working as a Bus Counselor.
• Sharon, MA but with free bus transportation from all over MA and RI!
• Housing is NOT included.
Everwood Day Camp is an outdoor focused summer camp featuring many physically demanding activities on land and water. Staff members are regularly required to walk, hike and otherwise move in woods, fields, beaches, and lakes. To perform the job, each staff member of Everwood Day Camp must be physically able to travel around a large rural environment (fields, woods, beach, etc.) over uneven ground on a regular basis. Equal Opportunity Employer.
How To Apply
We are currently preparing for the summer of 2021 and are accepting applications for many positions.
Candidates interested in employment with Everwood Day Camp are invited to complete our online staff application.