• An enthusiastic, motivated individual.
• The knowledge and ability to explain and demonstrate a variety of nature projects.
• The ability to communicate, with patience and clarity, with children and co-workers.
• Experience of working with children.
• Experience of teaching.
DATES, HOURS AND BENEFITS
• A work day of 9:00am to 3:30pm, Mon-Fri (this includes a 30-minute break per day).
• Dates of Camp are from June 28th to August 27th (9 weeks, preferred) or August 20th (8 weeks). Staff trainings in late May and throughout June are also required (on evenings and weekends).
• Salary range is $2300+ for nine weeks, plus two visiting nights and all staff trainings.
• Extra income can be made (up to $1000) working as a Bus Counselor/ Arrivals and Departures.
• Sharon, MA but with free bus transportation from all over MA and RI!
• Housing is NOT included.
Everwood Day Camp is an outdoor focused summer camp featuring many physically demanding activities on land and water. Staff members are regularly required to walk, hike and otherwise move in woods, fields, beaches, and lakes. To perform the job, each staff member of Everwood Day Camp must be physically able to travel around a large rural environment (fields, woods, beach, etc.) over uneven ground on a regular basis.
How To Apply
We are currently preparing for the summer of 2021 and are accepting applications for many positions.
Candidates interested in employment with Everwood Day Camp are invited to complete our online staff application.