NOW HIRING EITHER A FULL-TIME OR TWO PART-TIME TRANSPORTATION DRIVERS 30 to 40 hrs per week.
Training will be for approximately 3 weeks at our Boulder facility. After that the shift will start and end in Estes Park. Ideal for someone living in or near Estes Park. Starting pay $17.00 plus benefits! Hours vary depending on the requested rides that week but typically schedule ranges from Monday - Friday starting at 6:45am - 5:30pm.
Via is seeking friendly, helpful drivers wanting to make a difference by safely transporting older adults, people with disabilities, and those with mobility limitations through our Via paratransit service. No Commercial Drivers License required upon hire, we will do all the CDL training!
- $17.00 per hour base salary, Holiday Pay and Bonuses!
- Paid Training! Paid Time-Off!
- Guaranteed wage increases every year!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account and Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan with up to 3% match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Pet Insurance discounts
- Special employee only discounts
- Credit Union Memberships
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable, and innovative company
Transport Drivers Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a paratransit vehicle and transport passengers across the Front Range
- Communicate and assist passengers with disabilities and special needs
- Adhere to Via's Standard Operating Procedures
- Daily coordination with Dispatch on scheduling, routing, and special requests
- Maintain a clean vehicle and clean person at all times
- Other duties as required
Transport Drivers Qualifications:
- 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Possess a valid Drivers License in good standing
- Reliable work history with strong punctuality and attendance
- Greet passengers, ensure fare payment, and maintain a safe environment
- Must pass physical, random drug testing, and ongoing Motor Vehicle Records checks
Via was born in Colorado in 1979, as a way to promote independence and self-sufficiency for people with limited mobility by providing caring, customer-focused transportation options. We also serve our community through volunteer driver training programs, disability awareness education and advocacy, human service collaborations and partnerships, community transit offerings and contracting capabilities.
We are an EEO Employer.
Location: Boulder, Colorado, US
Posted Date: 3/19/2021
Via Mobility Services