Req No. 2021-7438
We are seeking a talented Client Services Intern to work with the Director of Client Services to support the areas of Client Services, Fraud, BillPay, Industry and Backoffice teams.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Working with a team of seasoned professionals with many years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Full on-boarding activities such as: detailed overview of each group within ET&S Client Services and CO-OP Organizational Overview.
- Attending client meetings to observe processes.
- Exposure to department metrics creation and monitoring.
- Experience with Vendor Engagement Model and related functions.
- Supporting effort to consolidate ticketing systems with a primary focus on Service Cloud.
- Working with leadership team members on key initiatives such as those continuing as part of Client Run.
- Assisting in the effort to clean up and standardize documentation with a focus on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participation in department and organizational meetings.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 3 years undergraduate degree completed at college/university or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team demonstrated through involvement with student organizations, community involvement, work experience, or other activities.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their value; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California, US
Posted Date: 4/4/2021
CO-OP Financial Services