Req No. 2020-6942
We are seeking a talented Product Coordinator Intern to support the Product Office operational activities and initiatives. Reporting directly to the Product Office, this position facilitates planning, coordination and implementation of ongoing product initiatives.
This internship is part of our Summer 2021 Internship Program. Exact dates are still TBD, but the internship is a 12 week program that will start mid May and go through early August.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Partners with product manager to ensure delivery of product line enhancements and new products using a team approach to meet strategic objectives.
- Identify Product penetration & come up with a plan for additional sales.
- Product documentation audit.
- Facilitates communication and/or discussions as needed between all parties to ensure timely and accurate information exchange.
- Delivers effective, accurate and consistent communication to product team, senior leadership team, internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Executes essential tasks in support of the Product Office, including creation of Product Sharepoint and Product documentation auditing.
- Proactively pursues development opportunities that support knowledge growth.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 12 completed semester hours at college or university.
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA.
- Previous internship and/or work experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving skills and adapt effectively to change.
- Must exhibit independent critical thinking skills and possess the ability to proactively anticipate and problem solve.
- The ability to work as part of a team demonstrated through involvement with student organizations, community involvement, work experience, or other activities.
- Strong time management skills.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Paid internship.
- The opportunity to join a nationwide, fast-growing organization.
- Gain real world experience working on projects alongside full-time employees as well as other interns.
- Learn about the financial technology industry and how your work will impact credit union members across the country.
- Connect with other interns through learning opportunities and other fun events.
- Explore your interests and potential career path with job shadow options.
Location: Des Moines, Iowa, US
Posted Date: 4/4/2021
CO-OP Financial Services