Via is seeking friendly, helpful drivers wanting to make a difference by safely transporting older adults, people with disabilities, and those with mobility limitations through our Via paratransit service.
Ideal for someone living in or near Estes Park. Full time or part time. Starting pay $17.00/hour plus benefits. Hours vary depending on the requested rides but typically 6:45 am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday. Training will be for approximately 3 weeks at our Boulder Facility. After that the shift will start and end in Estes Park.
- $17.00/hour base salary, Holiday Pay and Bonuses!
- Paid Training! Paid Time-Off!
- Guaranteed wage increases every year!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account and Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan with up to 3% match
- Access to Pet Insurance discounts
- Credit Union Memberships
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)Program
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable, and innovative company
Transport Drivers Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a paratransit vehicle and transport passengers in the Estes Park Area
- Greet and communicate with all passengers
- Assist all passengers
- Adhere to Via's Standard Operating Procedures
- Daily coordination with Dispatch on scheduling, routing, and special requests
- Maintain a clean vehicle and clean person at all times
- Other duties as required
Transport Driver Qualifications:
- 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Possess a valid Drivers License in good standing, CDL Class C is preferred. Via will train you to get proper licensing (paid training).
- Maintain a safe environment and ensure fare payment
- Must pass physical, random drug testing, and ongoing Motor Vehicle Records checks
Via was born in Colorado in 1979 as a way to promote independence and self-sufficiency for people with limited mobility by providing caring, customer-focused transportation options. We also serve our community through volunteer driving training programs, disability awareness education and advocacy, human service collaborations and partnerships, community transit offerings and contracting capabilities.
We are an EEO Employer
Location: Boulder, Colorado, US
Posted Date: 5/29/2021
Via Mobility Services