The Philadelphia Cricket Club is seeking experienced Servers to join our team of customer-service oriented Food & Beverage staff who are exceeding our member expectations every day. These roles are critical to the Club's success in creating a welcoming home away from home for our membership. You'll get to know our members and build lasting relationships with them and their families.
These are year-round positions with shifts in both the member dining room and special events.
If you have a strong work ethic, enjoy being part of a team, and have a natural love for customer service, the Philadelphia Cricket Club is eager to hear from you!
Highlights of our Server roles include:
- Year-round schedule, at least 30 hours per week
- Hourly pay up to $20 per hour to start – your hourly rate is guaranteed even during slower shifts
- Vacation, sick and any overtime pay is based on this higher rate
- Quarterly Bonus
- Weekly pay day
- Medical benefits, 401k with match, paid vacation (full time positions)
- Paid sick time (full and part-time positions)
- Flexible schedules
- Employee meal served twice every day
- Opportunity to purchase merchandise from our Golf Pro Shop at cost
- Server (both in restaurant & banquets)
- Assistant Server / Busser
- Food Runner
- Bartender (restaurant & banquets)
- Successful Servers are team players with a ‘Just Do It' attitude.
- Servers should have prior restaurant experience, ideally in a private club setting.
- You should have a caring and friendly demeanor and be willing to exceed member expectations in service and commitment.
- You've never used the phrase "that's not my job." Our success depends on one another, and teamwork is key to our positive work environment!
- Servers & Bartenders must be of legal age to serve alcohol, per state law.
- Availability on nights, weekends, and holidays is key for these roles.
Who is The Philadelphia Cricket Club?
- We're the oldest country club in America, founded in 1854, but are so much more than a typical club!
- We have over 1600 members and offer world-class dining, golf, squash, racquet sports, pool & camp programs, and many other activities to our members and their guests.
- We want to be the best employer in the area and constantly ask for feedback from our staff; we believe satisfied employees are the key to our success and to the happiness of our members. Be prepared to share your feedback!
- Our employees receive competitive benefits and other employee perks, which we're always looking for ways to improve.
- We are nationally recognized as a Top 50 Country Club in America.
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
Posted Date: 9/9/2021
Philadelphia Cricket Club