Tennis Instructor – Pleasanton Tennis Park - Part Time
Share your love of tennis and help coach the next generation of players!
The ideal tennis coach loves the game, has an engaging personality, and enjoys coaching and interacting with kids of all ages. A positive and team focused attitude is essential.
Skills, Qualities and Experience:
- Previous tennis coaching experience and a solid playing ability (4.0 + NTRP)
- A fun, friendly, and welcoming attitude that kids respond to is a must
- The ability to communicate effectively to groups of children
- Passion for the game of tennis
- The ability to work with a variety of skill levels with the focus on beginning through intermediate tennis players
- Patience when dealing with students that are new to the sport
- Ability to follow a lesson plan and safety guideline
- A good understanding of classic and modern tennis fundamentals
- A strong work ethic that includes being punctual and professional at all times
- Reliable transportation
- Must pass DOJ/FBI background check and USTA Safe Play
- Must be Covid 19 Vaccinated and follow all Covid-19 protocols
Schedule and Pay
- After school, evening and weekend hours + summer and holiday break day camp hours available
- Pay $20-$24/hr depending on skill and experience
Working at Lifetime Activities allows you to:
- Do what you love!
- Make a positive impact on the tennis community
- Work in a beautiful outdoor environment!
- Have fun while getting paid!
- Have a flexible schedule that can accommodate going to school.
Lifetime Activities is a successful, mature company with over 25 years of experience managing and programming tennis facilities. Known for innovative programming, Lifetime Activities is the leader in grass-roots development for all ages and abilities focusing on positive fundamentals, participation, and enjoyment. www.lifetimeactivities.com
Location: Pleasanton, California, US
Posted Date: 9/13/2021