Although our home is fully staffed, you will need to recognize when/where you can lend a helping hand if needed. Respect, loyalty and working well with everyone is a must. Leading by example, encouraging, and teaching our children to do the same is a high priority in our home.
This is a full time live in or live out position.
Responsibilities for the position are, but not limited to:
• Scheduling playdates, school schedules and after school activities, birthdays, gift purchasing, etc.
• Coordinating tutors and consulting and following up with teachers at the children’s schools
• Ensuring that the children are organized and prepared with homework and laying out school clothes the night
• Assisting household staff to ensure the children are eating well, having healthy meals and snacks
• Keeping the children’s areas clean and picked up
• Previous experience working for a high-profile family and professional childcare – 5 years minimum
• Only applicants with a valid driver’s license, clean motor vehicle and criminal records should apply
• US Citizen or Legal Resident and eligible to obtain a passport
• Must have completed and have a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate upon hire
• Provide references/contact information from past employers
• Fluent English
• Minimum of 25 years old
• Four-year college degree from an accredited University
Full-time position only, do not inquire for part-time (live in or out of our home/position includes compensation package). Ability and willingness to travel with family, full private accommodations are provided for nanny/nannies when traveling.
Please send resume and salary requirements
Need nanny having experience with age group ,School-age (7-10 years) Run Errands/Homework Help/Drive the children
Salary range: 0 to 0
Education required: College graduate
Experience required: 3 or more years