To be successful as a Dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
Dishwasher Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by bussing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimal work experience.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 6-8 hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
How To Apply
All applicants should apply by clicking on the link provided below:
All applicants will receive on-the-job training. Experience is preferred but not required. Resumes are recommend and should be sent to email@example.com.