Frederick, MD, United States
Location: Frederick, MD
Salary Interval: Hourly
A completed application form is required each time you apply for an open position at Morgan-Keller Construction. Fill out your application form completely.
Tips for a Successful Application:
- Make sure spelling and grammar are correct.
-Read each question carefully. If there are several parts to the question, make sure you address each of the areas in the question.
- Make sure you answer each question by describing your experience and/or training.
About the Application Process:
- This process may take two or three weeks.
- Departments notify all applicants by email when the hiring process is complete.
We are looking for adaptable, driven individuals who desire to be part of a dynamic team with company values centered around teamwork, ownership, and professionalism.
- Responsible for assisting Superintendents and Project Managers in planning for the successful fulfillment of construction projects.
- Monitor RFI logs and reflect any changes.
- Review drawing and/or specifications.
- Track submittals to ensure they are submitted and returned timely.
- Maintain updated set of as built drawings.
- Attend meetings and site visits to gain experience and knowledge.
- Assist Project Management and Administrative staff as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong fundamental knowledge of engineering and management principles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and construction software.
- Multi-tasking ability with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize while meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Ability to interact with various trades, managers and peers in a professional manner.
Education / Experience:
Two year degree in construction management preferred or working towards degree from accredited college/university.
The Frederick-based company with excellent benefits, including drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Morgan-Keller Construction considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status, or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status, or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not the practice of Morgan-Keller Construction to sponsor individuals for work visas.
Location: Frederick, Maryland, US
Posted Date: 5/11/2022