Everwood Day Camp is a caring community where children make friends, learn, grow and are inspired to be the best person they can be. Everwood is inclusive, fun, vibrant, and safe. Our activities promote educational and personal growth, through our dynamic program of instruction in sports, arts, nature and outdoor adventure.
What do you get out of the staff experience at Everwood Day Camp?
• Whether you work at Camp for one summer or fifty you will gain a lifetime membership to a warm, welcoming community of our staff, our campers and their families.
• An amazing experience where you will work hard, share your talents and enthusiasm and learn new skills that will be useful in future, as well as being a great resume booster.
• You will be more confident and improve your ability to be: patient, kind, a leader, a teacher, creative, organized, inclusive, empathetic, spontaneous, independent, motivational and fun. It will be difficult to compare the person you are when you start at Camp to the person you become by the end of the summer!
• Are you seeking entrance to a college/university, a new job or an internship? A reference from one of our Camp Directors can help open doors for you.
• Paid summer employment with consistent hours.
• Out of work hours you will forge wonderful friendships with our other staff members through our afternoon/evening staff activities! Sports, quiz nights, movie nights and more will be running regularly throughout the summer at Camp!
• The satisfaction that you made a lasting difference in the lives of young people.
Job Application Instructions
We are currently preparing for the summer of 2020 and are accepting applications for many positions.
Candidates interested in employment with Everwood Day Camp are invited to complete our online staff application.