SUMMER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES 2019
Kingsley Pines Camp is currently seeking staff for the 2019 season. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding experience where you can make a real difference in a child's life, then this is the place for you! We currently have openings for camp counselors and many other positions.
Kingsley Pines is a coed, noncompetitive, resident camp for ages 8-16 located on Panther Lake in Raymond, Maine. The camp season begins June 7, 2019. It consists of one week of staff orientation, eight weeks of children's camp, and two weeks of family camp. The employment period varies between nine and eleven weeks, ending either August 10 or August 23. Most jobs are residential and provide room and board.
We have developed the goals listed below for our staff. We believe by striving to meet these goals, we will provide the best camp experience for both campers and counselors. The daily program, staff orientation, and all we do at camp is based on these goals:
- Camp is a life changing experience, where campers learn things about themselves they didn't know when they arrived (independence, responsibility, group living skills, new activity skills, decision making skills).
- No camper will "fall through the cracks". Each child is attended to while at camp.
- Counselors have a positive impact on each camper, such that in 20 years each camper will remember his/her counselor's name and experience at camp.
- Counselors are members of a supportive community and they rely on each other.
- Each counselor realizes the effect their actions and behaviors have on the campers and that is reflected in the choices that they make.
The benefits of working at Kingsley Pines include:
- Room & board
- Competitive salary
- Staff lounge with Internet access
- Transportation for days off
- Beautiful location
- Delicious meals with Vegetarian option
Camp counseling is fun, rewarding, and a great way to spend the summer. You will develop friendships that will last a lifetime. It will be an experience you'll never forget!
Job Application Instructions
Apply for a counselor position at https://kingsleypines.com/counselor-application
Apply for a foodservice position at https://kingsleypines.com/foodservice-application or send your resume to Alan Kissack by at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for any other position by sending your resume to Alan Kissack by email email@example.com